Google
 
Web www.worldsrecipes.blogspot.com

Monday, September 11, 2006

Saumon au Micro-onde, sur un lit d'épinards ~ Salmon on a Bed of Baby Spinach (French Recipe)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

INGREDIENTS:

* 4 pre-seasoned salmon fillets

For the salad:
* 3-4 cups baby spinach (1 10-oz bag)
* 2 plum tomatoes, seed core removed and cut into julienne
* 1 cup blanched green beans
* 2 small endives, julienned
* 2 Tablespoons black niçoise or Kalmata olives
* 1 Tablespoon capers, drained and rinsed
* 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
* 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

PREPARATION:

Prepare the vegetables:
1. Put the spinach in a large bowl. Cut the plum tomatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seed core and julienne the tomatoes. Add to the spinach.

2. Remove outer leaves from the endives. Cut in half lenghtwise and cut out the core. Julienne the endives and add the the spinach.
Add the olives and capers to the bowl.

3. Prepare the salmon fillets according to the directions on the package. (The ones I used, said to poke holes in the platic wrap and microwave for three minutes.)

4. While the salmon is cooking, prepare the dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.

5. Pour the dressing over the spinach and vegetables and toss to coat.

To serve:

Divide the salad among 4 dinner plates. Top with the salmon and serve.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Oh she is a Beauty", my friend said as my Bird walked past. " Look at that sexy wiggle she does as she walks", I could not help but smile, yes she really did make me proud. "I'm going to give her a really good Stuffing" I told my friend. "Well" he replied "she does look like she is gagging for it if you ask me. I really don't know how you manage to get such Beautiful Birds ". I would just like to say to all of you reading this, Make sure you give your Bird a good Stuffing, after all on Christmas day no Turkey should be without it. ( Hehe) Merry Christmas to you fromRecipes

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home